- 1.TYPES OF INFORMATION WE COLLECT
- 2.HOW WE USE YOUR INFORMATION
- 3.YOUR RIGHTS AND CHOICES
- 4.HOW WE PROTECT YOUR INFORMATION
- 6.CONTACT US
1. TYPES OF INFORMATION WE COLLECT
We, or our service providers on our behalf, may collect the following information about you or your use of the website Services:
Information You Provide to Us
- Contact and registration information: such as your name, address, telephone number, email address, username, and password.
- Information about you or your friends and family: such as demographic or biographical information, gender, interests, photos, videos, or any other information about you that you provide to us, including information about friends, contacts or referrals.
- Competition, sweepstakes and survey information: any information provided when entering competitions, prize draws and sweepstakes we, or a third party on our behalf, may run. We may carry out surveys and panel discussions, which may request that you voluntarily provide additional information.
- Customer care, technical support and other feedback: questions and other messages you address to us directly through online forms and social media platforms. If you contact us by phone, we may record the conversation and/or keep a summary of the call.
- Other information you provide: any other information that you provide to us including, posts, date of birth, content, photos, booking times or biometric identifiers.
2. HOW WE USE YOUR INFORMATION
Depending on the Service you use, we, or our service providers, may use your information to:
Provide the Website Service including
- responding to your requests or inquiries;
- providing technical support;
- sending you service-related communications, including announcements and administrative messages;
- displaying certain content, such as content you upload and make available, comments, and game statistics and rankings;
- generating suggestions on the type of video you might enjoy;
- processing your entries into sweepstakes, contests or promotions.
Prevent fraud and defend our legal rights
- protecting the safety of our users and others;
- enforcing our terms of service;
- preventing fraud or any other potentially illegal activities.
- We may combine all the information we collect from or receive about you for any of the foregoing purposes. Please see Your Rights and Choices section for further information.
3. YOUR RIGHTS AND CHOICES
Communication Preferences and Opt-outs
You may unsubscribe from our email newsletters or promotional emails by following the opt-out instructions contained in the email. You cannot unsubscribe from service-related, transactional, or emails related to your Service.
Cookies and Similar Technologies
Our Cookies and Tracking Technologies policy provides certain opt-out choices. However, we may still allow collect usage data for certain other purposes (e.g., contextual advertising, research, analytics, and internal operations).
4. HOW WE PROTECT YOUR INFORMATION
We maintain procedural, technical, and physical safeguards for the NBCUniversal Services to help protect against loss, misuse or unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration, or destruction of the information you provide via our Services. These safeguards vary depending upon the sensitivity of the information we collect and store. Please be aware that no security solutions are infallible.
6. CONTACT US